Eleda.Org Seminars Announces its Upcoming Class: An Introduction to Bantú Cosmology and the Rites of Palo By Tata Nganga Oscar Guerrero An important and groundbreaking course on the most often misunderstood of the Afro-Cuban religions Beginning: Thursday, February 7, 2013 Time: 7:30 – 9 PM Cost: $20 per class, payable in advance on a monthly [...]
Who Am I and What services do I offer? My name is Oscar. I was ...
To be initiated means to become part of something, to be accepted as a member ...
Palomayombe.com was originally founded in 2001. Since its inception its primary purpose was to provide the world ...
Yeyefini Efunbolade will be hosting the following workshop on SUNDAY MAY 20TH 2012. FROM 3:00-5:00 pm: Making Baths and Spiritual Washes with Herbs by Yeyefini Efunbolade. This workshop will show you how to use practical herbs readily available in your yard, grocery store and botanica. The science of shifting energy in your home or in [...]
I received an e-mail over the weekend with some interesting questions. The following are my replies. Please feel free to e-mail me any questions you may have to email@example.com Q. Most approaches to Palo talk about it as a system of magic, and suggest that Palo can make you rich and famous in 30 days [...]
The Miami Art Museum will be exhibiting Jose Bedía’s “Transcultural Pilgrim” from Thursday, May 24 through Sunday, September 2, 2012. For more information please visit: http://www.miamiartmuseum.org/exhibition_jose-bedia-transcultural-pilgrim.asp
Tata Nganga Oscar Guerrero will be making guest appearances on KDCL’s show “Candelo’s Corner” Monday nights from 8pm – 10pm. The show is hosted by Tata Candelo Kimbisa and is oftentimes accompanied by guests that are Tatas and Yayas from that different Palo lineages that share and discuss their points of view on different topics [...]
Black magic has traditionally referred to the use of supernatural powers for evil and selfish purposes (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_magic). This definition alone places Palo in direct opposition with “Black Magic.” Palo’s primary purpose is to cure “illness.” It is important to note that illness is not defined the same way in the Western world as it is [...]
- The Quimbisero’s Cry September 30, 2011
- Soy Tata Nganga – I Am Tata Nganga screening at the 13th Havana Film Festival in New York April 9, 2012
- Oscar Guerrero, Tata Nganga to make guest appearance on Yeyefini’s “Honoring Your Ancestors” Workshop April 10, 2012
- Wiccans and Palo April 11, 2012
- Is Palo Black Magic? April 16, 2012
- Bantú Cosmology and Palo class starts Thursday, February 7, 2013 January 8, 2013
- Palo Mayombe Services September 5, 2012
- Palo Mayombe Initiation September 5, 2012
- Palo Mayombe – the Dark Side of Santeria? September 5, 2012
- Making Baths and Spiritual Washes with Herbs by Yeyefini Efunbolade May 7, 2012